Friday, August 25, 2006

Wine Of The Month Clubs Are Perfect Solution

Many people adore wine including myself. I try to taste new types of wine as much as possible. Each month I try to take a sip of at least one bottle of new type of wine. I am one of those persons that don't like to go shopping very much. Going out and find new bottle of different wine every month or even week was a hassle for me. So I started to search and found a perfect solution. I decided to join in wine of the month club. If you are a n expert of wine, I can recommend only wine of the month club and nothing more and nothing less. Many people that love wine have never even heard of wine of the month clubs. I know that I haven't heard of them until recently. Therefore, let me tell you how wine of the month clubs work.

I belong to one of the many international wine of the month clubs that delivers a different wine or two or three every month. They come from all over the world, as the name implies. Wine of the month clubs will provide you with spectrum of wines. You may get a Bordeaux one month, a Chardonnay another month, and a Barbera the third month. Blushes and Ports are also very popular choices.

Of course, wine of the month clubs are almost never only for the very serious connoisseur. The wine of the month clubs can be a bit more expensive but it is worth it. If your main concern is quantity and not quality then wine of the month clubs might not be the best thing for you. If you are in doubt just read the article about wine values and maybe you will come around. I only drinks about a glass a day, usually after lunch. Sometimes I even drink only a glass or two per week and so my wine of the month club supplies are more than enough. I am satisfied with many different types of wine through all month. If you are like me, then you should join one of the many fine international wine of the month clubs as well. You will sure be glad you did, I have no doubt in my mind. I know that I have been absolutely thrilled.

Many wine of the month clubs will offer you a selection of wines you won't be able to refuse. You will be able to pick your wine from almost any part of the world. You may not like that because I know many people who only like white wines and hate reds or other way around. Anyway, don't get scared if you fit into either of those categories. Many international wine of the month clubs will allow you to choose the types of wines that you will be getting and the types that you will not. They will even allow you to choose specific regions if you are more partial to the wines of South America than Spanish wines. But I love to experiment and I like almost all wines and I also like to be surprised every month. If I get to choose my own wines then wine of the month club would have lost it's purpose to me. The surprise and the expectation, this is what counts. Therefor I would like to show you which wine of the month club I belong to. It is called Prime Wine and this is my favourite choice:

Wine Club 3 Bottles for 1 Month Mixed Dry & Fruity/Sweet

It doesn't have to be Dry&Fruity-Sweat, you can go only for dry or only for fruity-sweat. You can decide which you prefer. Now they have special discount where you can get 3 bottles of wine for the cost of two bottles per month. It will cost you 20$ per bottle per month. I think this is very reasonable price. Therefor you will pay less then 60$ per month for 3 bottles of wine. If you are very passionate about the wine you can save some money if you order a full year subscription to wine of the month club. That way you will save 130$! That's more then 6 bottles of wine at this wine of the month club.

Wine Club 3 Bottles for 12 Month Mixed Dry & Fruity/Sweet

Just click through and check out the variety of their products. I mean you can find almost everything there: wine of the month club, wine gift baskets, gift certificates (all can be customized; red, white, dry, fruity...), racks, cabinets, accessories, flowers (flower arrangements) and much much more. Please don't make me list up everything. Check out for your self and I promise you you won't regret it. I am very glad that I found this wine of the month club that I am a member of. I am very happy with variety of wines that I received each and every month. It may cost a little bit more compared to the wine in market but is worth it. You do not necessarily want the cheapest brand on the market though it is wonderful to find decent quality in the cheapest brand on the shelf.

Prime Wine firmly believes that the best wines are found by tasting them not advertising them. Their range is not typical. They go to great lengths to avoid the mass marketed over hyped, bulk produced selections found in so many fancy neon supermarkets. Unique quality wine experiences without the fancy overheads; that is what they do. Some clubs may be cheaper, but then so are their wines. So chip in extra penny and get the quality you deserve. If you are a serious connoisseur of wine then wine of the month can be a perfect solution for you. Even if you are not a serious connoisseur, you can become one thanks to the wine of the month clubs.

Prime Wine Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment